top of page

​Erin Anderson

Payroll and Benefits Coordinator


Payroll and Benefits

Direct Deposit


Direct Deposit is mandatory for all employees.


To change or begin direct deposit, complete the Direct Deposit Form, attach a voided check or letter from your bank with routing and account information, and return to Payroll.  A deposit slip cannot be substituted for a voided check or bank letter.


If returned by the 2nd of the month, the change will be effective on that month’s payroll. 


Employee Access


Qmlative’s Employee Access allows Riverview School District employees to see payroll information online; including paystubs, deduction/benefits, time off balances, and W-2s!


SEBB Benefits


SEBB Benefits include medical, dental, vision, life and AD&D insurances, and flexible spending arrangements.


All employees working at least 630 hours per school year qualify for SEBB benefits.


Dental and vision coverage is mandatory and paid by the district – there is no cost to employees.


Direct Deposit
Employee Access
SEBB Benefits

Medical coverage is employee paid and is optional.  However, new employees declining medical coverage must waive coverage via Benefits 24/7 or they will be defaulted into a medical plan.


All employees will be auto enrolled in the supplemental (employee paid) Long Term Disability Insurance.  This coverage may be declined at any time in Benefits 24/7 or by completing and submitting the paper LTD Change Form.

For more information, please visit the SEBB website.


Enrollment is through SEBB’s Benefits 24/7 website.



Washington State Department of Retirement (DRS)


All employees working in an eligible position that requires at least 70 hours of compensated services per month during at least a 5-month period are required to participate in Washington State Retirement (DRS).


Certificated employees contribute to the Teachers’ Retirement System (TRS).


Classified employees contribute to the School Employees’ Retirement System (SERS).


There are two plans to choose from within each retirement plant: Plan 2 or Plan 3


New employees must submit an enrollment form within 90 days of employment.  If a form is not submitted, the employee will be defaulted into Plan 2.


Plan choice is permanent!


Regardless of which plan is chosen, the district will make monthly employer contributions to your Washington State Department of Retirement plan.  The employer contribution percentage is determined by the State of Washington and can change at any time.


For more information, please call 1-800-547-6657 or visit the DRS website


403(b) Plans


All employees are eligible to participate in the 403(b) retirement plans sponsored by the Riverview School District and administered by OMNI Compliance Services.


A 403(b) plan allows employees to save for retirement by deducting a portion of their compensation as a pre-tax or after-tax (Roth) contribution.  The IRS regulates the maximum amount that may be contributed each year.  Initial enrollment and changes can be made at any time.


There are no district contributions to this plan.


For more information, please visit the Riverview OMNI website.


Deferred Compensation (DCP)


The Deferred Compensation Plan (DCP) is a supplemental 457(b) retirement plan that provides employees the option to invest income from their monthly paychecks on a pre-tax or post-tax (Roth) basis.  The Department of Retirement administers the DCP plan.  Initial enrollment and changes can be made at any time.


There are no district contributions to this plan.


For information, please visit the DCP website.

​Employee Assistance Program (EAP)


The Riverview School District partners with Canopy to offer a free and confidential benefit that can assist employees and their eligible family member with both large and small personal challenges.  Canopy resources include counselling services, financial coaching, life coaching, pet parent resources, legal consultations, homeowner programs, and various other wellbeing tools.


Crisis counselors are available by phone 24/7/365 at 1-800-433-2320, by text at 530-850-7721 or by email at:

403 (b)
bottom of page